Welcome everybody to explore the website of Rajshahi Science and Technology University (RSTU), Natore, Bangladesh. It is the first government and UGC approved private university in Natore established in 2013 with the motto “Increase Me In Knowledge” providing high quality education under the three Faculties/Schools which are School of Science and Engineering, School of Business Administration and School of Liberal Arts.
It has been contributing immensely to nation-building since its establishment by offering the quality degrees such as, Computer Science and Engineering (CSE), Electrical and Electronic Engineering (EEE), Civil Engineering (CE), Business Administration (BBA and MBA), Laws (LLB and LLM), Economics, English, etc.
RSTU provides a tranquil, uninterrupted and congenial academic atmosphere. The university committed to “Quality Education at Affordable Cost” and sincerely endeavors to help the students for gathering need based knowledge, skills and abilities by our continuous and utmost efforts. RSTU emphasizes nurturing its graduates into socially responsible and virtuous for the entire humanities.
Towards our better missions for better nations
About Civil Engineering
– To provide quality engineering education to the students through state of art education in Computer science engineering.
– To provide a learning environment that helps students to enhance problem-solving skills, be successful in their professional lives and to prepare students to be lifelong learners by offering a solid theoretical foundation in computing along with applied computing experiences and educating them about their professional, and ethical responsibilities.
– To establish Industry-Institute Interaction to make students ready for the industrial environment.
– Make the values of ethical leadership, civic engagement, and sustainability prominent aspects of the student’s academic, co-curricular, and spiritual experiences.
– To provide exposure to students to the latest tools and technologies in the area of computer hardware and software.